Your help makes a very real difference at Lynn Shelter Association. Volunteers help in many ways at our emergency shelter and family programs, providing time, skill and creativity that help us improve services, provide additional support to guests and families and strengthen our community presence. We thank you for joining us and sharing our passion for service to others in need.
Volunteer opportunities are available for individuals and groups at our shelter and housing locations.
Lynn Shelter Association volunteers are:
- People who want to help our guests and clients rebuild their lives and succeed.
- Family and friends who want to spend time together doing something worthwhile.
- Corporate, civic and faith groups that share our commitment to helping people move beyond homelessness to a more fulfilling life.
- Students who want to learn more about homelessness and explore career options in social work, human services, healthcare and counseling.
- Lead an in-kind collection drive for gift cards, hats, mittens, scarves, infant and toddler clothing, backpacks, personal care items, coats, linens and reading material.
- Coordinate with our facilities to staff a group clean-up project at one of our properties.
- Prepare and serve a group meal to our family or shelter guests—perfect for groups of 3-8.
- Organize their own unique fundraiser, such as a golf-tournament, 5K, or other group fundraising activity in support of our mission.
Individual Volunteer Opportunities
Thank you for considering sharing your time with Lynn Shelter Association as a member of our volunteer team. Please feel free to contact us directly to get started at email@example.com.